Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations (collectively “Conditions”) and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all such Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Using this site or ordering any products from Applied Herbals, LLC is your express agreement to be bound by the Conditions. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. All payments made payable to Applied Herbals, LLC.
Products on Applied Herbals, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Applied Herbals, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied. Further, Applied Herbals, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Applied Herbals, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials sold on Applied Herbals, LLC’s Internet site, even if Applied Herbals, LLC or a Applied Herbals, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata:
The materials appearing on Applied Herbals, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Applied Herbals, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Applied Herbals, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Applied Herbals, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. Applied Herbals, LLC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any such third party vendors.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site and the products purchased here. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
These materials are used in many commercial applications. General usage levels vary from product to product. Terpenes are natural, but potentially powerful chemicals that are present in most plants and all aromatic plants. Though terpenes are found in common foods, beverages, flavorings, fragrances, prepared foods fruits and vegetables it is important to understand that these materials must be used at concentrations that are safe. By using these products and materials you are agreeing that you take responsibility for any use thereof by any third part and you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Applied Herbals, LLC therefore, as more fully set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Materials must be used at concentrations that are safe. It is your responsibility to determine that level of concentration at which terpene additives are safe for your own products or use and the levels set forth herein are put forth merely as examples and not as representations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Applied Herbals, LLC and our parent, subsidiaries, owners, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim, cost, liability, action or actions, expense (including without limitations reasonable attorneys’ fees and expert witness costs), or demands made by any third-party, arising out of or relating to your use of the materials sold from this website, your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Applied Herbals, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Applied Herbals, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Product purchases or emails to email@example.com may result in your being added to our email marketing list. Applied Herbals, LLC may use your email address to notify your of new products or specials. As always, once you receive your 1st email you can opt out at any time. To opt out, please use the unsubscribe feature in our email.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Extract Consultants Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us continually improve our business and our service to you, our customers. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to purchase products on our website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and orders, customizing future shopping, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Extract Consultants on other Web sites
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and effective, we monitor confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does Extract Consultants Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries, or service providers (such as fulfillment vendors, and suppliers) that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses/salespeople who assist us in selling our products. In some cases, we may share customer information with that third party in order to better service our account with you.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Extract Consultants, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Extract Consultants and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Extract Consultants, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- If we determine a need to do so, we may reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions:
If you choose to visit extractconsultants.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Michigan. If you have any concern about privacy at Extract Consultants, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
Examples of Information Collected:
Information You Give Us - You provide most such information when you search or buy our products, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Extractconsultants.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in the checkout feature, communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire; use our services. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail address, content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers, if applicable.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information;; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Applied Herbals, LLC maintains every effort to ship orders within a 24 hour time period, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm PST. Orders placed after 12:00pm PST may be shipped the following day. During busy periods or if your item is not in inventory, the shipping period may be up to 3 business days. If it will be any longer than that you will be notified via email. All shipped orders are insured and tracking orders are sent via e-mail. Orders under $50.00 are typically sent via USPS and orders over $50 are typically sent via either FedEx or UPS. All orders are sent via ground transportation due to the nature of the materials. No air shipments. No exceptions. We only ship to the United States. If you have any questions regarding your existing order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us, please include your Order Number to help expedite your service.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, including original shrink-wrapped cap seal. Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts (ie. incomplete sample kits) for reasons not due to our error will not be refunded. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will not be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
Late or Missing Refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges & Shipping:
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
Applied Herbals, LLC
PO Box 11433
Denver, CO 80211
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.